Current Job Openings
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter who will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams to write blog posts and advertisements that promote our products.
Junior Copywriter responsibilities include conducting SEO and keyword research, updating product descriptions and writing promotional text for banners and online ads. If you have a flair for words, copywriting samples and a professional or academic background in Marketing, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help boost our brand awareness through creating engaging online content.
- Write and proofread blog posts about our company’s products and services
- Create promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures and social networks
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior copywriters and editors within deadlines
- Update existing content on our web pages
- Participate in email marketing campaigns
- Implement SEO practices to increase blog posts’ visibility
- Interview internal team members (e.g. product developers and salespeople) to learn about product features
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics and charts, as needed
- Work experience as a Junior Copywriter, Content Writer or similar role
- Copywriting samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus
- An ability to describe product features in a creative and informative way
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools (e.g. Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Familiarity with social media for business
- Solid time-management skills
- First Class in BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
Junior Designer Intern
We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- First Class in BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Must have worked 3years+ in the service industry